Sharing the Experience
We at Pictured Rocks Cruises love to bring group tours out on the crystal clear blue-green waters of Lake Superior. Come explore the splendor of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore with us and your family, friends, organization or business, a tour group or any other large group!
- Group must consist of 20 or more adults to receive discounted pricing
- Purchase tickets within 7 days of cruise
- Tickets must be purchased online with promotion code “PRC”
- Tour guide with proper identification will receive a complimentary ticket at the counter the day of the tour
- Some group exception rates are available for schools, scout groups, church groups and others by contacting us directly
|Children 5 and Under
Please enter the promotion code “PRC” to receive the group discount rate.
Private charter cruises allow for our boats to be rented out and used for a more intimate Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore experience. During a private charter cruise your captain and the boats deck hands will take your party out on Lake Superior for a private tour alongside the beautiful Pictured Rocks. For any private function, be it a rehearsal dinner or celebrating a wedding, Pictured Rocks Cruises offers a day or evening of beauty that will never be forgotten.
For more information on private charters or if you’re looking to book one, please e-mail us with all inquires at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-650-2379.
*Note: Final decisions on celebration cruises will be made on a case by case basis depending on the availability of boats and/or ship captains that work the additional daily/group cruises.
Refund and Exchange Policies:
- A purchased ticket will be eligible for a full refund up to 48 hours before the scheduled cruise departure time .
- Choose between a 50% refund or a free future ticket if the tour makes it to East Channel Light House and Miners Castle but does not make the complete trip because of weather. Trips that do not make it to Miners Castle will be given a full refund.
- If Pictured Rocks Cruises cancels a cruise you will be provided a full refund.
- Tickets will be exchangeable up to 24 hours before the scheduled cruise departure time. To exchange your ticket for another time please call us at 1-800-650-2379.
Tour Guest Notes:
- Boats will board 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure time at the boarding gate on the Munising City Dock. Those in the front of the boarding line will have first choice seating.
- No illegal drugs or alcohol are allowed on board our boats under the Zero Tolerance Policy of the United States Coast Guard.
- For information on handicap accessibility, please click here.